I found this fabulous tag made by the You Tuber, Girl Reading and thought it would be perfect for my Blogmas posts!
1. A fictional family you would like to spend Christmas dinner with?
Without a doubt, hands down….The Weasly’s! I want a knitted, matching jumper with my initial on it!
2. A bookish item you would like to receive as a gift?
Some bookish cooking oils. Omg I need them! Maybe spicy ones for the romancey type books and more adventurous flavours for fantasy!
3. A fictional character you think would make a perfect Christmas elf?
Other than Dobby? Dobby is THE perfect choice for me….he would look perfect in here….
4. Match a book to it’s perfect Christmas song.
This is hard. And my answer is probably a cop out!
Baby It’s Cold Outside and Game of Thrones……winter is coming after all!!
5. Bah Humbug. A book or fictional character you’ve been disappointed in and should be put on the naughty list?
Cardan most defs! He belongs at the top of the naughty list and deserves only coal in his stocking!
6. A book or a fictional character you think deserves more love and appreciation and deserve to be put on the nice list?
Manon Blackbeak. She is my Queen and can do nothing wrong in my eyes!
7. Red, Gold and Green. A book cover that has a wonderfully Christmas-y feel to it.
Broken Dove by KA reminds me of Xmas trees!
8. A book or series you love so much, you want everyone to find under their Christmas tree this year so they can read it and love it too?
Skyward by Brandon Sanderson
(And I’m hoping I’ll have Starsight under my tree this year!)
Hope you enjoyed my answers!
What would yours be?