Welcome to The Weekly Epilogue!
Hope you all had a good week?
Can you believe its May already? This year seems like its whizzing by!
I’m still getting over the latest episode of Game of Thrones (I’ve watched it 3 times!) but the best news is that my reading mojo seems to have returned (hallelujah!)
The Gathering by LA Fiore
Cole by Tijan (for the Ultimate Reading Challenge)
Warrior of the Wild by Tricia Levenseller
To make my reading life less pressured (!) I’ve got a selection of books to choose from…but which one first?!
- Legend by Marie Lu
- The Fever King by Victoria Lee
- Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
- Archenemies by Marissa Meyer
- The Storm Crow by Kalyn Josephson
- Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo
- My Favorite Half Night Stand by Christina Lauren
- I Dare You by Shantel Tessier
- Darkest before Dawn by Amelia Hutchins
- One Word Kill by Mark Lawrence
How was your reading week?
What books did you read?