Novel Knight has posted her annual Beat the Backlist challenge (you can join in here).
This helped me so much in 2018 so it was a no brainer for me to join in again.
What is Beat the Backlist?
In short, this is a reading challenge where your goal is to read backlist books (published prior to the current year). For 2019, it means reading any book that was published in 2018 or earlier. You have the entire year to read as many books as you can/want. YOU set your own reading goal.
I have 31 books I want to read for my challenge. I thought that was quite a realistic number to aim for and as it’s only 2 and a bit books a month, I still have the time to read all those lovely new releases!
I’m also going to do the Hogwarts House Mini Challenge and my House is Ravenclaw!
This is my list:
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
- Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
- Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo
- Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
- Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor
- Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor
- A Darker Shade of Magic by VE Schwab
- A Gathering of Shadows by VE Schwab
- A Conjuring of Light by VE Schwab
- The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco
- The Heart Forger by Rin Chupeco
- The Elite by Kiera Cass
- The One by Keira Cass
- The Heir by Keira Cass
- The Crown by Keira Cass
- First Grave on the Right by Darynda Jones
- Darkest before Dawn by Amelia Hutchins
- King Hall by Scarlett Dawn
- Lifelike by Jay Kristoff
- The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller
- Legend by Marie Lu
- Mirage by Somaiya Daud
- The Last Namsara by Kristen Ciccarelli
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
- Darkfever by Karen Marie Monig
- Trickery by Jaymin Eve
- The Gathering by LA Fiore
- My Favorite Half Night Stand by Christina Lauren
- Archenemies by Marissa Meyer
Are you joining in this year?
Link to your post in comments ❤📚