My first update of the year!
You can find my sign up post here and I said I wanted to read 31 backlist titles from my (huge) tbr pile!
In 2018 I really hit the ground running with Beat the Backlist, this year….not so much! But I haven’t done badly, I just need to step it up!
January to June stats
Read = 9
DNF = 2
Left to read = 20
These are the books I have read (or DNF!):
- First Grave on the Right by Darynda Jones ✔
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo ✔
- The Gathering by LA Fiore ✔
- Cole by Tijan ✔
- Legend by Marie Lu ✔
- The Foxhole Court by Nora Sakavic ✔
- King Hall by Scarlett Dawn ✔
- Salvatore by Natasha Knight ✔
- Dominic by Natasha Knight ✔
- Giovanni by Natasha Knight DIDNT READ (see notes)
- Captive Beauty by Natasha Knight DIDNT READ (see notes)
Notes – I didn’t finish the Natasha Knight series as it was perfect where I left off and didn’t want to ruin it. In my head this makes sense!
Are you doing BTB this year?
How are you getting on?