A little mid year update to see if I am on track!!
The Audiobook Challenge is ran by The Caffeinated Reviewer and she asked us to choose our level and rock our ears off!
I listened to 12 audios in 2021 so I wanted to beat that so I said I wanted to go for 15 listens! (10 to 15 – Stenographer – can listen while multitasking!!!)
Well hold on to your horses because…..I HAVE REACHED MY GOAL ALREADY!!!!!
So in true bookworm style, I am moving the goalposts and now I am aiming for Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you) – 20-30 audios!!!!
Here are the 15 I listened to from January until now:
1) Red Rising by Pierce Brown
2) Evershore by Brandon Sanderson
3) Daughters of Nri by Reni K Amayo
4) Hunting Prince Dracula by Kerri Maniscalco
5) Capturing the Devil by Kerri Maniscalco
6) The Poppy War by RF Kuang
7) Gods and Monsters by Shelby Mahurin
8) Black Witch by Laurie Forest
9) Iron Flower by Laurie Forest
10) Shadow Wand by Laurie Forest
11) Red Sister by Mark Lawrence
12) Becoming his Monster by Amelia Hutchins
13) Crave by Tracy Wolff
14) The Lightning-Struck Heart by TJ Klune
15) A Destiny of Dragons by TJ Klune
Did you take part in this challenge? How are you doing?