The Audiobook Challenge is back for 2022!
It’s ran by The Caffeinated Reviewer – click on her name to find out how to join and don’t forget to add your link!
Choose your level and rock your ears off!
Use hashtag #2022AudiobookChallenge on social media to alert others of your listens and progress!
I listened to 12 audios in 2021 so I’m going for 10 to 15 listens (Stenographer – can listen while multitasking!!!) and I’m going for the full 15!!!!
Here are the details:
• Newbie (I’ll give it a try) 1-5
• Weekend Warrior (I’m getting the hang of this) 5-10
• Stenographer (can listen while multitasking) 10-15
• Socially Awkward (Don’t talk to me) 15-20
• Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30
• My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) 30+
• Marathoner (Look Ma No Hands) 50+
• Over-Achiever (Power Listener) 75+
• The 100 Club (Audiobook Addict) 100+
• Runs January 1, 2022 – December 31, 2022. You can join at any time.
• The goal is to find a new love for audios or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios in 2022 than you did in 2021.
• Books must be in audio format (CD, MP3, etc.)
• ANY genres count.
• Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
• You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, Facebook, LibraryThing, etc.
• If you’re a blogger grab the button and do a quick post about the challenge to help spread the word. If you’re not a blogger you can help by posting on Facebook or Tweet about the challenge.
• Updates plus a giveaway will be posted twice during the year. The first update will be July 2, 2022, and the last update will take place on December 30, 2022.
Will you join for 2022?