Title: End of Days
Series: Penryn & the End of Days #3
Author: Susan Ee
End of Days is the explosive conclusion to Susan Ee’s bestselling Penryn & the End of Days trilogy. After a daring escape from the angels, Penryn and Raffe are on the run. They’re both desperate to find a doctor who can reverse the twisted changes inflicted by the angels on Raffe and Penryn’s sister. As they set off in search of answers, a startling revelation about Raffe’s past unleashes dark forces that threaten them all.
When the angels release an apocalyptic nightmare onto humans, both sides are set on a path toward war. As unlikely alliances form and strategies shift, who will emerge victorious? Forced to pick sides in the fight for control of the earthly realm, Raffe and Penryn must choose: Their own kind, or each other?
Back with Pen and Raffe. The conclusion!
So much action and drama! My heart was literally in my mouth! I don’t know why I was so on edge with this book and not the others but I was literally on tenterhooks!
Here are a few of my thoughts!
• I’m literally in love with Pen’s Mum. I mean she a leader!
• I know Beliel did some horrible things. Vile. But he has a story too. And I actually felt sorry for him and I can sort of understand why he was the way he was.
• I also wanted to scream at Raffe at multiple points to screw tradition, if you read you’ll know why!!!
• Those twins sure do love their talent shows! They were the light in the dark in this book with their rambles, quips and money making schemes!
• The last stand. The getting ready. Showing what humanity is. ‘This is life.’
• That epilogue.
I loved this series so much. Is it wrong to want more? To fast forward 5 years in Pen and Raffe’s life and see what is happening? Susan Ee, I beg you, please!