Top Ten Tuesday is featured by That Artsy Reader Girl. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
Theme – I’m Thankful for…
We don’t celebrate Thanksgiving here in England but I wish all my American friends a very happy Thanksgiving and hope you have a day of love, laughter, family and good food!
Lets be honest, this year has been a humdinger hasn’t it! I think that because it has been such a shitshow that its made me appreciate things more, think of others more and that’s something I want to take with me when everything turns to normal (if it ever does!)
So not really 100% bookish but here is my list:
- My son ❤
- My family 💓
- Good health 🩺
- Laughter with my friends and work colleagues 🤭
- Good books (and not so good books!) 📚
- My bookish friends (also with laughter!)📖
- NHS staff and key workers who battled and continue to battle through this pandemic 👩⚕️👨⚕️
- And finally, a special shout out to coffee! ☕
What are you thankful for this year (or any year!)