I wasn’t tagged by anyone but saw Destiny had done this tag so decided to do, go check out Howling Libraries,you won’t regret it!
This tag was originally for booktubers but was adapted for bloggers by Heather.
1. How old is your blog?
I actually started my blog in 2015 but predominantly posted PR companies material about cover reveals, releases etc for romance books until I moved that to my Facebook page as I wanted my website to be my ‘own voice’.
2. What are your favorite posts to make?
I really like creating the next month’s releases that I want. I comb through Goodreads lists, Bookbirds list and several romance blogs and marvel at all the books I want!!!!
3. What is one piece of advice you would give to someone wanting to start a book blog?
- Have fun.
- Roll with it.
- Talk to fellow bloggers by reading their posts and commenting. You’ll meet some great people.
4. Since joining have you run into any unforeseen challenges?
No, not really. Maybe the WordPress new editor will be a challenge…..but I know it’s coming 😂😂
5. What is a favorite book/series you’ve read because of blogging?
Anything Sarah J Maas. I read her ToG and ACO series late and kicked myself in the bum that I didn’t read earlier!
6. Overall, what is your favorite aspect about book blogging?
I love reading people’s comments on my posts and love reading other bloggers posts and commenting. I put aside an hour every evening to do this and it’s normally the most interesting, relaxing hour of my day!
I won’t tag anyone but feel free to join in!