Ok, I know I said no challenges for 2020 but…..I couldn’t resist!!!!
I am getting into audio listens and am realising that I love them. Simply love them!
It’s hosted by Hot Listens and Caffeinated Reviewer and you can see the sign up post here.
I’m going to go for 10-15 listens, Stenographer (can listen while multi-tasking) You can see the other levels below.
* Runs January 1, 2020 – December 31, 2020. You can join at anytime.
* The goal is to find a new love for audios or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios in 2020 than you did in 2019.
* Books must be in audio format (CD, MP3, etc.)
* ANY genres count.
* Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
* You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, Facebook, LibraryThing, etc.
Updates plus a giveaway will be posted twice during the year. First update in June 30, 2020 and last update in December 15, 2020.
Newbie (I’ll give it a try) 1-5
Weekend Warrior (I’m getting the hang of this) 5-10
Stenographer (can listen while multi-tasking) 10-15
Socially Awkward (Don’t talk to me) 15-20
Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30
My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) 30+
Marathoner (Look Ma No Hands) 50+
The 100 Club (Audiobook Elite) 100+