Book Blogger Test started over at Laura @Laura’s Book Review, I thought that this looked fun and thought I’d give it a go!
You must answer all of these questions truthfully and once you’ve completed this tag, tag 5 other book bloggers to answer the questions next.
What are your top three book pet hates?
1) BROKEN SPINES……it makes me so sad!!!
2) Love triangles…..makes me want to throw something!
3) When you read a book that you think is a standalone……but there are no more pages left…..and you realise it’s not 😭
Describe your perfect reading spot
My bed with my bookish cushions with a coffee!
Tell us three book confessions
1) When I’m on a bus and see someone is reading, I’m downright nosey and will go to any lengths to stealthy see what they are reading!
2) I frequently tell my friends I cant go out as I have other plans……but I dont tell them it’s with my book!
3) I want to read ALL the young adult fantasy….and I am way past a young adult!
When was the last time you cried at a book?
I don’t really cry at books but A Thousand Boy Kisses by Tillie Cole made me blub like a baby!!!
How many books are on your bedside table
1….my current read Sorcery of Thorns by Margaret Rogerson.
What is your favorite snack whist you’re reading
Name three books you’d recommend to everyone
Aurora Rising, Caraval and Skyward.
Show us a picture of your favorite shelf on your bookcase
Write how much books mean to you in 3 words
Happy, escapism, stability.
What’s your biggest reading secret?
Well…….its not really a secret as I expect people do it…..but I buy books and never read them. They are just sat there, gathering dust or taking up space on my kindle!
I tag: anyone who wants to do this tag!