Well… I immed and ammed over whether to do this post as I haven’t got as far as I wanted to….but thought it might be a kick up the backside I need!
You can see my original post here.
I’ve read 7 books from my list so far and still have 8 to go so I’m hoping I can do it!
- Fallen Princess by Chantal Fernando
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
- The Gathering by LA Fiore
- Warrior of the Wild by Tricia Levenseller
- Legend by Marie Lu
- Reapers Legacy by Joanna Wylde (reread)
- Cole by Tijan
Still to read
- The Storm Crow by Kalyn Josephson
- Archenemies by Marissa Meyer
- Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
- Darkest before Dawn by Amelia Hutchins
- Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo
- I Dare You by Shantel Tessier
- King Hall by Scarlett Dawn
- My Favorite Half Night Stand by Christina Lauren
- Drago by Sarah Brianne
- The Fever King by Victoria Lee
Do you have a Spring reading list?
How are you getting on?