Fairyloot – October
Theme = Beautiful Deceptions
The theme is based on stories and characters that have been built around beautiful deceptions – twists and turns that you just didn’t expect!
- An exclusive Aelin Candle by Nerd Poured Candles. It smells all lemony and totally delish!
- Deceptive Queen Socks inspired by Victoria Aveyard’s, Red Queen. Love socks so I am sold!
- Faerie Deck of Cards featuring art by Emily Haynes in collab with FictionTea Designs. These cards are amazing and based on The Cruel Prince….these will be coming out on family card night!
- A Stories Keychain by KDP Letters based on The Winner’s Curse. I love a keyring so I’m sold again!!!
- A beanie! It’s by Fiction Tea Designs and inspired by Six of Crows. Now I look crap in a hat, think sticking a hat on the moon, but I might give this one a go!
- Wrens Secret peppermint green tea by The Tea Leaf Company. I don’t drink tea so this is going to my Mum!!!
There is also some Grishaverse badges and a bookmark!
Book of the month
Girls of Paper and Fire by Natasha Ngan
I was so excited to get this as it was on my ‘must buy’ list for November!
Exclusive cover ✔
Sprayed edges ✔
Signed by the author ✔