Welcome to The Weekly Epilogue! Hope you all had a good week?
What a week!
- School holidays ✔
- Spooky zoo trip ✔
- Cinema ✔
- Carving pumpkins ✔
- Halloween ✔
- Hosptial visit ✔
- Firework display ✔
I only actually read 1 this week but it was HUGE!
BOOKS I READ
Kingdom of Ash by Sarah J Maas
980 pages. This is one big book! But it filled my heart with joy! I even cried which is so not like me! I’ll be posting my review soon.
I decided to scrap my ‘What I’m currently reading’ and ‘What I want to read next’ and put here what I want to read for the month.
- Nightblood by Elly Blake (left over from my October reads!)
- The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer (last 3 books from Beat the Backlist)
- Archenemies by Marissa Meyer
- Kennedy by Addison Jane (beta)
- Pucked Love by Helena Hunting (arc)
- Violent Desires Anthology (arc)
Pretty ambitious considering size of some of these books, wish me luck!!!
How was your reading week?
What books did you read?