September 2018 Fairyloot Unboxing
‘Do you love your books with starcrossed lovers? Characters that make you swoon? Rich tales and lush descriptions?’
This month’s box was full to the brim of goodness! Lets dive straight in!
- Bella and Edward (Twilight) candle by Nerd Poured Candles. Smells delish, I love a candle especially on Autumn evenings!
- Prythian Shoelace by Fictiontea Designs. It features all the courts from A Court of Thorns and Roses (Winter House here!!)
- Constellation Notebook designed by Read at Midnight. Now I don’t know about you, but stationery is always, always welcome!
- A Dreamer Apron designed by Literary Life Co and has a quote from Strange the Dreamer on it. I’m just about to make my Christmas cake so this came at just the right time!
- A Love Rune Enamel pin by Fictiontea Designs from Shadowhunters and has pride of place on my book sleeve.
- Angelic Fire Candle Matches by Fictiontea Designs. Just what’s needed for my candle collection!
- A Mal and Alina (Grishaverse) body butter from Little Heart Gifts. It’s in the shape of a heart and is stargazer lily scented. I put some on my hands and it smelt divine and my skin was so soft!
- Swoonworthy postcards designed by Taratjah. It includes artwork from ACOTAR, Strange the Dreamer, The Dark Artifices and The Star Touched Queen.
Mirage by Somaiya Daud
An exclusive cover ✔
Sprayed edges ✔
Signed by the author ✔
A girls survival depends on being the perfect body double for a cruel princess. Can’t wait to dive in!
Loved this month’s box!
Do you get Fairyloot?
Do you get any book subscription boxes?