I needed to do this post to shame myself more than anything! To get it all down in print and shock myself.
My confession: I get book subscription boxes and don’t hardly read the books.
It’s true! Well I have read some. But not that many.
I let them pile up and then I say to myself, ‘I’m going to read 1 a month’. Then I say ‘no, 2 a month so I can catch up’. Then I think ‘oooh how about a catch up month’. And then it never happens.
So I decided to make a list of all the books I haven’t read. And I need your help.
Which ones are must reads?
Which ones should I donate to the charity shop (at least something good will come out of it for someone!)
Here is the list:
- Heart of Thorns by Bree Barton
- The Last Namsara by Kristen Ciccarelli
- Grace and Fury by Tracy Banghart
- Furyborn by Claire Legrand
- Beyond a Darkened Shore by Jessica Leake
- State of Sorrow by Melinda Salisbury
- Onyx and Ivory by Mindee Arnett
If you have read any of these please, please let me know which ones are must reads!
Also, surely I cant be the only person who does this? Do you do this? Make me feel better!