I could not have been more happy with this box. I was so happy when I opened it!
June’s theme is REBELS IN BALLGOWNS!
- An exclusive ‘Corvere’ candle by Geeky Clean inspired by Nevernight in honour of the Great Tide Gala. Strawberry and pepper scented, which I thought was odd but actually is rather lovely!
- Cushion cover by Miss Phi featuring a quote from Legendary. My bed is going to be full of cushions soon and I couldn’t be happier!
- Shatter Me magnetic bookmarks by Taratjah Art. Some of mine are getting a bit dog eared so these couldn’t have come at a better time!
- A completely fabulous Masquerade Mask Necklace which I am going to wear on nights out.
- Iron on patch by Ink and Wonder that I’m going to iron on to one of my book sleeves.
- And the creme de la creme……an exclusive READING JOURNAL designed by Fictiontea Designs and Stella’s Bookish Art. Guys, this is just the best ever. I need something like this in my life and believe I actually screamed when I saw it! In fact I may do a future post on how I get on with it!
- The book of the month is Grace and Fury by Tracy Banghart and it’s an exclusive hardcover! Apparently it’s a feminist fantasy that has fierce sisters, rebellion and yes, a ball!