I have joined in this challenge for 3 years running now and I love it. It gives me a chance to burn through some of my tbr/Beat the Backlist books and holds me accountable and ……
I DID IT!!!
You can see my sign up post here.
Some of my books changed from my original post though! I had a clear out, it was dramatic and traumatic (for me) but it needed to be done!
Here are the 20 books I read over Summer……
- Sorcery of Thorns by Margaret Rogerson
- Finale by Stephanie Garber
- Trouble at Brayshaw High by Meagan Brandy
- The Fallen by Tillie Cole
- Raphael by Tillie Cole
- Lies by Kylie Scott
- One Word Kill by Mark Lawrence
- Tithe by Holly Black
- The Winter Court by Amelia Hutchins
- I Dare You by Shantel Tessier
- Aurora Rising by Jay Kristoff
- King Hall by Scarlett Dawn
- The Foxhole Court by Nora Sakavic
- Darkest before Dawn by Amelia Hutchins
- Pestilence by Laura Thalassa
- Quiet Man by Kristen Ashley
- War by Laura Thalassa
- Wicked Fox by Kat Cho
- The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang
- Catching Him by Aurora Rose Reynolds
Did you do the 20 Books of Summer Challenge?
How did you get on?