I’m doing it! Another challenge!
Beware of The Reader and Collectors of Book Boyfriends have combined their awesomeness to bring you 2019’s Ultimate Reading Challenge. They challenge you to read a book each month based on the theme of the month. You can see the sign up post here.
- Books must be at least 150 pages
- Must be read during the assigned month
- You must write at least a mini review. It can just be a couple sentences.
- You don’t have to be a book blogger to participate! Readers can link to their bookshelf on Goodreads.
- Books can be in any format (ARC, audiobook, eBook, paperback)
- Can be published any year
- Crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- Expect a surprise giveaway
I haven’t chosen any books for this yet and as January is a free read I can choose any of the 9 books I’ve already read.
Are you joining in?