Wow this year seems to have shot by doesn’t it! But so many good books!
In order to celebrate great books, I thought I would do an end of year ‘best books’ post!
I did do a half year post and you can read that here.
Without further ado, here are my best books of the 2nd half of 2018 (not necessarily released then, I read then!)
- Renegades by Marissa Meyer
- Blurred Red Lines by Cora Kenborn
- The Wicked Deep by Shea Ernshaw
Beneath the Haunting Sea by Joanna Ruth Meyer
- Josh and Hazel’s Guide to Not Dating by Christina Lauren
- Throne of Glass series by Sarah J Maas (yes the whole series!)
- The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
What were your best books of 2018?