I had absolutely no intention of doing a book haul post as I said that I wasn’t going to be buying hardly any books in January. I know its nearly the end of February but I had to post this to shame myself!
It’s like when I tell myself something like this, it has the opposite effect and I buy, buy, buy! What is wrong with me?!!!! Even now when I am sat typing this I am partly filled with glee cause BOOKS!!!!!
Get a load of this list (and can you hear my bank account crying?!)….oh and its in list format as the thought of getting the pictures and seeing how much I had spent filled me with dread!
This is my list of e-books:
- Batman by Marie Lu (a must read!)
- Beneath This Mask by Meghan March (it was a freebie!)
- My Torin by K Webster (heard great things about this!)
- Winter by Marissa Meyer (got to finish off the unread collection!)
- Ruin & Rising by Leigh Bardugo (again to finish off my unread collection!)
- Trickery by Jaymin Eve (heard this was fab!)
- Under Different Stars by Amy A Bartol (again heard this was fab!)
- Angel by Sarah Brianne (must have book author!)
- Riders Revenge by Jamie Begley (again, a must have book author!)
And then 3, yes 3 paperbacks:
- Ride Steady by Kristen Ashley (my favourite Chaos man!)
- ACOTAR by Sarah J Maas (got to start off my collection!)
- ACOWAR by Sarah J Maas (hang on I missed one!)
Don’t even talk about arcs – hardly none in January I said……8 arcs land on my kindle.
That’s 20 books. In a month. 20 books hauled in the first month of the year when I said nonononono to myself.
Sigh. I am out of control. I dread to think what I have been doing in February….