I never thought I would be putting so much thought into my blog! I just love it.
With that in mind, I was thinking about doing a blog shake up. Just a mini one, let’s not get too carried away!
Why wait till the New Year? I’ve started!
Firstly I decided not to change my theme (my brain can’t handle that!)
But I did change my background, changed fonts, changed the sidebar and created some new blog graphics.
Then the planning:
- Out with monthly wrap ups,
- Jazzed up weekly wraps ups,
- Brainstormed some ideas for new blog posts (need to put these in practice),
- Decided to do more review posts,
- Created a review page on my blog (that’s going to be work!),
- Got a blog planner (paper as I am old skool!),
- Need to plan blog posts.
I am so excited about all this!
My next step I guess is research and making sure I plan properly.
Which leads me on to….questions!
- What do you want to see in blog posts?
- What makes you want to read a post?
- What puts you off a post?
- How excited do you get in planning your posts? <—please tell me I’m not alone!