- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Three Things About Me:
- My reading spans all genres, I flit from fantasy to romance to paranormal to YA to NA. Variety is the spice of life!
- I have a 7 year old son who is the apple of my eye. Unfortunately he does not like reading which makes me wonder if he is really mine!!!!
- I love lists, I have to have one for every aspect of my life but my favourite part of that is buying all the blank lists – my bank balance does not agree!
Questions From Reading in the Wings:
- Who is your favorite author?
Kristen Ashley. She writes across genres (all romance though) and I devour her books as soon as they are released.
2. Who would play you in the movie about your life?
Reece Witherspoon. I may need to think harder on this!
3. If you could be any animal for a day, which would you choose?
Without a doubt, a cat. Don’t they just have the life of Riley?!
4. Which character would you like to bring to life?
Dax Lahn from Golden Dynasty by Kristen Ashley. If you have read the book, you know what I am saying. Brains and brawn!
5. What was the last book you read?
Most of all you by Mia Sheridan. Tissues are required!
(Sorry I couldn’t nominate more as I have to fly and pick up my son but anyone feel free to join in!)
5 questions for the nominees:
What is your favourite genre to read?
What time do you get up in the morning?
What was the last book you read?
Are you a Christmas person?
What Social Media platforms do you follow for book reccies?
My best posts
My best reads from the first half of 2017! https://cjrthebrit.com/2017/09/07/cjr-the-brit-my-best-reads-from-the-first-half-of-2017/